We are currently seeing patients for emergencies only. Please contact us so we can assess your specific situation.

Frequently Asked Questions

Invisalign

What is Invisalign?

The Invisalign system is an orthodontic treatment that corrects malocclusion with a series of custom-made, nearly invisible aligners that are comfortable to wear, and removable for meals and normal brushing and flossing.

What does Invisalign cost?

The cost of Invisalign is based on the complexity of your case and the length of treatment required. The initial consult appointment is free of charge. At that time we will take a digital scan of your teeth, photos, and xrays and from those will be able to provide you with more details.

Does insurance cover Invisalign?

Typically, an insurance policy that covers traditional braces also covers Invisalign to the same extent.

Do you offer payment plans?

Yes, our office does offer payment plans for Invisalign. Typically we collect 1/3 of the total amount upfront as a deposit and then from there we take monthly payments for the remaining amount.

Insurance / Billing questions

Does your office direct bill?

Yes we do. We also offer the option for you to pay in full and get reimbursed by your insurance if you prefer to collect the credit card points.

Do you follow the fee guide?

Yes our office recently lowered all of our fees to be in line with the current Alberta Dental Association & College fee guide.

I have _______ insurance how much am I covered?

Your coverage is determined by your individual coverage. Two people could have Sunlife insurance but have different coverage. In most cases your insurance will provide you with a booklet or breakdown of your insurance coverage online.
We can submit a pre-treatment plan to your insurance to see what will be covered. Some insurance companies will give us a breakdown right away, while others will mail the information to you, the member.

What is co-payment?

Co-payment is the portion of the bill that is your responsibility to pay. If you have 80% coverage your co-payment would be the remaining 20%.

How much does a routine cleaning cost?

The cost of a cleaning varies by patient as it is time based. If there is a lot of build up, it will take longer to remove and therefore it would cost more and the less buildup there is to remove, the less it will cost. If you maintain your oral health on a daily basis and visit your hygienist on a regular basis, the cost of your cleanings should remain consistent.

Have questions or want to schedule an appointment?

Phone

Email

info@valleyridgedentalcentre.com

Address

11245 Valley Ridge Dr Suite 204 NW, Calgary, AB T3B 5V4, Canada

Scroll to Top

Dear Patients,

We are pleased to WELCOME YOU BACK! We are practicing SAFE DENTISTRY!

Rest assured that we have taken steps above what was required. After all, your health is our highest priority. We are finally OPEN and look forward to seeing you again soon!

OUR NEW HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOL:

  • When we speak with you regarding your appointment, we will be asking you additional screening questions. Patients who exhibit any symptoms will need to postpone their treatment.
  • When you arrive to your appointment, please wait in your car until your appointment time and bring as little as possible into the office with you.
  • If you have a mask or face covering, we encourage you to wear one to your appointment.
  • We will ask that you sanitize/wash your hands with soap and water upon entering the office and before leaving.
  • There will be a consent form for patients to sign upon arrival and we want you to know that the guidelines in place currently have staff member signing off on a daily consent that ensures they are ready and prepared to provide treatment in the safest possible way.

We want to assure everyone that our office takes the safety and health of our patients, their families, team members and doctors very seriously. Although our operations will be slightly different today than they were previously, we are excited to finally welcome you all back in a slow and safe manner.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of transition to the new normal.

Sincerely,
Your Dental Team